1. Wash socks in a mesh laundry bag so they’re easier to pair up when folding.
These mesh laundry bags will take your laundry organization to the next level!
2. Save $73 a year by making your own laundry detergent pods.
Pay about $0.20 less than Tide pods when you make your own.
Get simple instructions here.
3. Pretreat a makeup smudge with shaving cream.
4. Write on your washing machine with a dry erase marker to remind yourself which clothes can’t go in the dryer.
5. Put baby powder on an oil stain and let it soak up the oil overnight.