When you are cleaning the house or looking at doing some interior decorating, you might not think of some obvious hacks that are staring at you right in the face. Some things we so easily overlook instead of seeing how unique something is or what purposes it can serve.
Well we stumbled across an interesting article that shows you some easy but useful hacks to make your life easier! You’ll be surprised at these tips and wondering how come you didn’t think of these yourself!
For example, did you ever think of hiding that unsightly router or modem in a hollowed out book? Hey it might sound like a trivial thing but really it is all of the small things that make a big difference when it comes to decorating. Another awesome smart idea is to use contact paper to plan out a photo gallery wall. Talk about making life easier!
1. Command hooks for an easy way to hang curtain rods.
2. Easily switch out potted plants by placing them into pots! Life is now 100x easier.
3. Hide your internet box/router with a hollowed out book.
4. Jute rope = affordable way to add rustic curtain hooks
5. Add pops of color by coloring the sides of your door
Go ahead and visit the link below to learn about 9 other home hacks